1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Information You Provide. We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
The information collected form you may be used to: personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs); to improve our website; to improve our customer service, to process transactions, to send periodic e-mail updates, to administer a context or survey or other site feature.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- • We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- • We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- • It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- • No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Other websites